纽约英语口语网新版
温哥华英语口语
第 151 课:I was playing at school. 我正在学校玩。

CHARLES : Here's an interesting article. There's a new plan to send a rocket to Mars. 这儿有一篇有趣的文章。有个新计划要把一枚火箭发射到火星上去。

HENRY JONES: To Mars. I dreamed of going to Mars. 到火星上去, 我梦想到火星上去。

CHARLES : I dreamed of going to the moon. 我梦想到月球上去。

HENRY: Remember those great television pictures? What were you doing when men landed on the moon? 记得那些伟大的电视画面吗? 当人类登上月球时, 你在做什么?

CHARLES : I was watching television at college. 我正在大学看电视。

HENRY: I was making a movie. 我正在拍电影。

MARY BETH: I was playing at school. 我正在学校玩。

CHARLES : No, you weren't. 不, 你不可能。

MARY BETH: I was very young. 当时我很小。

CHARLES : Well, it was a long time ago. Boy, I feel old. 噢, 这是很久以前的事了。伙计, 现在我觉得自己老了。

GEORGE WATTS: I was holding my new baby when they landed. I was crying my eyes out. 当他们登陆时, 我正抱着我刚出生的孩子。我激动得痛哭流涕。

CHARLES : George Watts! Or should we call you Uncle Ben. . . Welcome back. Tell us why you were crying. 乔治.瓦茨! 或者我应该称呼你为本大叔?......欢迎你回来, 告诉我们你那时为什么哭。

GEORGE: I was crying because I was so happy. The nurses in the hospital were watching television. The astronauts were saying those famous words , "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind. "我哭是因为我太高兴了。医院的护士们正在看电视。“ 我迈出的一小步, 对人类来说却是一大步。

It was a beautiful moment. The baby was crying. I was crying. The nurses were clapping. ” 那个是美妙的时刻。孩子在哭, 我也在哭, 护士们在鼓掌。

CHARLES : That's nice. What brings you to the studio? 真是太好了。是什么风把你吹到演播室来了?

GEORGE: Well, I just came back from Paris yesterday, and I decided to come here and say hello. 噢, 我昨天刚从巴黎回来, 就决定来这儿和大家打个招呼。