纽约英语口语网新版
温哥华英语口语
第 162 课:I want to send this airmail. 我想把这个寄航空邮件。

VICTOR: I want to send this airmail. 我想把这个寄航空邮件。

POSTAL CLERK: Well, put it down. I have to weigh it first. 好, 放在这里。我得先称一下。

VICTOR: How much? 多少钱?

POSTAL CLERK: To Brazil? I have to look it up. . . Fourteen dollars. 寄到巴西? 我得查一下......十四美元。

VICTOR: And I need to insure it. Can you add that on? 我要给它上保险, 你能把价钱加一下吗?

POSTAL CLERK: Now hold your horses. First, you have to fill out this customs form. Look it over, fill it in, and sign it on the bottom. 别着急。首先, 你得填完这张报关单。看仔细了, 填好, 在底下签上名字。

VICTOR: What about the insurance? 关于保险呢?

POSTAL CLERK: Turn it over. There are instructions on the other side. . . Do you know the value of this package? 翻过来, 背面有说明......你知道这件包裹的价值吗?

VICTOR: Believe me, I know the value of this package. 相信我, 我知道这个包裹的价值。

POSTAL CLERK: Write it down. 写下来。

VICTOR: OK, I'm done. I can hand it over to you now. 维克多: 好的, 我写完了, 我现在可以给你了。

DIANA: There he is! 他在那儿!

DETECTIVE STONE: I'm Detective Stone of the Stamford Police. We have some questions for you. 我是斯坦福德警局的斯通侦探。我们要问你一些问题。

VICTOR: Of course, Detective. I have nothing to hide. 当然可以, 侦探。我没什么可隐瞒的。

DIANA: Where's the treaty? 条约在哪儿?

TONY: Did you mail it? 你寄走了吗?

VICTOR: I have no idea what you're talking about. 我不知道你们在说什么?