STEVEN: You're going shopping now? 你现在就去购物吗?
RITA: Why? Do you have a better idea? 为什么不, 你有更好的主意吗?
STEVEN: Yes. Let's all go out and celebrate. 是的, 让我们都出去庆祝一下。
JEFF: Oh, no! I made other plans. 哦, 天哪! 我做了别的安排。
RITA: With Amy? 和艾米?
JEFF: Yes. 是的。
MIKE: Why don't you bring her along? 为什么你不带她一起来呢?
JEFF: Well, we wanted to go out by ourselves. 噢, 我们想单独出去。
STEVEN: Come on. Join us for a little while. 来吧, 和我们一起呆一会儿。
JEFF: OK. We will. . . Hey, where's Linda? 好吧, 我们将...... 嘿, 琳达在哪儿?
STEVEN: Why isn't she here? 她为什么不在这儿?
RITA: She probably got lost. 或许她乐过头了。
MIKE: Rita, be nice. 丽塔, 别开玩笑了。
LINDA: Hi, everybody. I just got some great news. We're going to do twenty-six shows next year! 嗨, 各位, 我刚得到一些好消息, 我们明年将做二十六个节目。 MIKE: That's fantastic! 真是太好了。 STEVEN: It's wonderful! I can't believe it! 太棒了, 简直不敢相信。 JEFF: We really have to celebrate. . . And I guess I've really found my home. Here's to WEFL. 我们真得庆祝一下......我想我已经找到了自己的家。为WEFL 干杯。