纽约英语口语网新版
温哥华英语口语
第 189 课:Yes, I've been here forever. 是的, 我始终在这儿。

Maria : It looks OK. Let me see it when you're finished. 看起来不错, 完成后让我看看。

Maria : Oh, excuse me. I have a phone call. Hello. Steven, where have you been? 噢, 对不起, 我接个电话。你好, 史蒂文, 你去哪儿啦?

Steven: I've been at the doctor's office. 我一直在医院。

Maria : At the doctor's office? You're still there? 在医院? 你还在那儿?

Steven: Yes, I've been here forever. 是的, 我始终在这儿。

Maria : How long have you been there? 你在那儿多久了?

Steven: I've been here since 9: 00 this morning. 从早上9:00 我就在这儿了。
Maria : I don't understand. You've been there for three hours. Is everything all right? How's Anne? 真难以想象, 你在那儿呆了三个小时了。一切都好吗? 安妮怎么样了?

Steven: She's fine, but the baby may come early. I have to go. I'll be there in an hour. 她很好, 但孩子可能会提前出生。我得离开了。我一小时后回来。

Maria : OK. Bye. 好的, 再见。

Maria : Steven's at the doctor's office with Anne. He'll be here in an hour. 史蒂文在医院陪安妮。他一小时后回来。

Jake: How's Anne? 安妮怎么样?

Maria : Fine. The doctor thinks the baby may come early. 她很好。医生说孩子会提前出生。

Jake: Yeah. The day before you return. 是的, 会在你回来以前出生。

Steven: We haven't worked together very often, Connie. I'm looking forward to it. 康妮, 我们不常在一起工作, 我希望与你合作。