Connie : So am I, Steven. How is Anne? You know, I've never met her. 我也是, 史蒂文。安妮怎么样? 你知道, 我从未见过她。
Steven: You'd like her. She was a reporter in Dallas. 你会喜欢她的。她在达拉斯当记者。
Connie : A television reporter? 电视台记者?
Steven: No, a newspaper reporter. 不, 是报社记者。
Connie : How long have you been married? 你们结婚多久了?
Steven: We've been married for over a year now. 我们结婚一年多了。
Connie : Only a year? 才一年?
Steven: Yes. It's been a busy year. 是的, 真是忙碌的一年。
Connie : Murder at Midnight was very good. 《午夜凶杀》拍得很好。
Steven: Yes. We're producing some new shows next spring. I love doing "Murder at Midnight". That's why I've stayed at WEFL. 是的。明年春天我们将拍一些新的片子。我喜欢拍《午夜凶杀》,那就是我留在WEFL 的原因。
Connie : How long have you worked here? 你在这儿工作多久了?
Steven: I've worked here for almost seven years. I've been a director for five years. I was a writer for two years. 我在这儿工作快七年了。我当了五年导演。我还当过两年作家。
Connie : Well, I have to finish my story on holiday travel. 好了, 我得做完关天假日旅行的报道。
Steven: And I have to make a phone call. See you later, Connie. 我得打个电话。再见, 康妮。