纽约英语口语网新版
温哥华英语口语
第 191 课:I'll talk to you later, Anne. 呆会儿我再跟你谈, 安妮。

Steven: Hi, Anne. How are you? Has the plumber been there yet? 嗨, 安妮, 你好吗? 管道工来了吗?

Anne: Yes. 来了。

Steven: He's already been there? That's great! 他已经来了? 太好了!

Anne: Yeah, but the pipe broke and flooded the basement. 是啊。不过水管破了, 地下室被淹了。

Steven: Oh, no! I'll be right home. 噢, 不! 我马上回去。

Anne: You don't need to come home. He's already fixed the pipe. 你不用回来, 他已经把水管修好了。

Steven: He's already fixed it? That's great. Was there any damage? 他已经修好了? 太棒了。有什么损坏吗?

Anne: I don't think so. I'm cleaning it up now. 我想没有。我正在清扫。

Steven: You're terrific , honey. Has he given you the bill yet? 你太棒了, 亲爱的。他给你账单了吗?

Anne: Yes. Here it is. . Oh, no! 给了。在这儿呢......噢, 天哪!

Steven: What? 怎么了?

Anne: Three hundred dollars. 三百美元。

Steven: I'll talk to you later, Anne. 呆会儿我再跟你谈, 安妮。

Anne: What's wrong? 有什么事吗?

Steven: Oh, nothing. We have to go. 噢, 没什么, 我们得走了。