纽约英语口语网新版
温哥华英语口语
第 192 课:How about the baby's room? 婴儿室怎么样了?

Mike: It can wait, Steven. What's wrong? 这事不着急, 史蒂文。出了什么事?

Steven: I have to do all these things before the baby comes . I just don't have the time. 我必须在孩子出生之前把这些事全做完, 我真的是没时间了。

Mike: Maybe I can help. Let's see what you've already done and what you still need to do. Have you bought a baby blanket yet? 也许我能帮上忙。我们来看看你已经做了什么, 还有什么需要做的。你买婴儿毯了吗?

Steven: Yes, I've already bought two--a pink one and a blue one. 买了, 我已经买了两条--一条粉色的, 一条蓝色的。

Mike: That's good. Let's see. Have you bought a crib yet? That's pretty important. 很好。再想想。你买婴儿床了吗? 这可是很重要的。

Steven: Yes. 买了。

Mike: Have you bought diapers and bottles yet? Maybe I can do that. 买尿布和奶瓶了吗?也许我能帮你买。

Steven: No. I've already bought diapers and bottles. 不用, 我已经买尿布和奶瓶了。

Mike: How about clothes for the baby? 婴儿的衣服呢?

Steven: I haven't bought any clothes yet. Anne wants to wait till after the baby is born. What I really need to buy is a baby carriage. 我还没买婴儿衣服。安妮想等孩子出生后再买。我真正需要买的是辆婴儿车。

Mike: You haven't bought a baby carriage yet? Maybe I can help. 你还没买婴儿车? 我也许能帮上忙。

Steven: Yes. Maybe we can do that tomorrow. 嗯, 也许我们可以明天去买。

Mike: How about the baby's room? 婴儿室怎么样了?

Steven: I've already carpeted the room. I've already bought wallpaper, but I haven't put it up yet. 我已经把房间铺上地毯了。墙纸我也买了, 但还没有贴上。

Mike: Maybe I can help you with the baby's room. 也许我能帮你布置婴儿室。