纽约英语口语网新版
温哥华英语口语
第 195 课: What are they serving? 供应什么?

Passenger: What are they serving? 供应什么?

Ticket Agent: It's probably a light snack. 可能是些小食品。

Passenger: I'd like a nonsmoking, window seat, please. 请给我来个禁烟区的靠窗座位。

Ticket Agent: OK, Mr. Drew. . . The whole flight is nonsmoking. 好的,朱先生......整个飞机都是禁烟区的。

Passenger: The whole flight is nonsmoking? 整个飞机都是禁烟的吗?

Ticket Agent: Mm-hm . . . Your flight will be departing out of Gate 41. Boarding will begin at 4: 30. 嗯.......请在41 号门登机, 您的飞机将在那里起飞。登机时间是4:30。

Passenger: OK. And where is Gate 41? 好的,41 号门在哪儿?

Ticket Agent: It's straight ahead through the security, make a left. Gate 41 is on that side. OK? This is your boarding pass. 通过安全门一直走, 然后向左拐。41 号门就在那边。清楚了吗? 这是你的登机证。

Passenger: Thank you. 谢谢。

Ticket Agent: You're welcome. Bye-bye. 不客气, 再见。

Connie : OK, Mike. People travel a lot. They've been everywhere. Where have these people been? Have you ever seen the Great Wall of China? 好了, 迈克。人们常常旅游。他们去过各个地方。这些人去过哪儿呢? 你去看过中国的长城吗?

Traveler 1: Yes. I have walked along the top of the Great Wall. 是的。我曾在长城上面走过。

Connie : And I'll bet that was beautiful. 我确信那一定很美。

Traveler: Yes, it was very beautiful, very exciting. 是的, 非常美, 非常令人激动。

Connie : She looks like a stewardess. Let's ask her. Are you a stewardess? 她看起来像是空姐, 我们去问问她。你是空姐吗?

Traveler 2: Stewardess? No, I'm not a stewardess. No, no, no. 空姐? 不, 我不是。不,不, 不。