Steven: Oh, I've been working hard lately. I'm producer while Maria is away. 噢, 我最近一直工作很忙。玛丽亚离开后我是制作人。
Sam: That's great. It sounds like you've been doing well. . . I've got to go. Uh, Maria can call me at the Grand Hotel. See you later. 很好, 听起来你干得不错 我得走了。哦, 玛丽亚可以往格兰德酒店给我打电话。回头见。
Steven: Bye, Sam. 再见, 山姆。
Steven: Connie, can I see you for a minute? 康妮, 我能见你一下吗?
Connie : What can I do for you? 我能为你做点什么?
Steven: What have you been working on the last few days? 你这几天在忙什么?
Connie : I've been working on the story on employment agencies. 我在忙有关职业介绍所的节目。
Steven: I've been looking at your travel story. I think you need more interviews. 我看了你旅游采访的带子。我想你得多加一点采访。
Connie : I think so too. 我也是这样认为。
Steven: It's not where they've been that matters. It's what they did there. I want to know how they feel about their trip. 他们去过哪儿并不重要, 关键是他们在那儿做了什么。我想知道他们对旅行的感觉。
Connie : You're right. I'll do it right away. 你说得对, 我马上去做。
Steven: That was easy. I've been expecting more trouble. Everyone has been very helpful. The stories have been good. It can't be this easy. 这么简单。我一直以为会很麻烦。大家都那么肯帮忙。节目也做得很好。真是没法再顺利了。
Steven: Jake, can I see you for a minute? 杰克, 我能见你一下吗?
Jake: Hi. 嗨。
Steven: Jake, what have you been working on since Maria left? 杰克, 玛丽亚走了之后, 你忙什么呢?