纽约英语口语网新版
温哥华英语口语
第 219 课:That looks like fun! 看起来很好玩!

Steven: And welcome back, Maria. 欢迎回来, 玛丽亚。

Connie : We all hope you had a wonderful and successful vacation. 我们都希望你的假期美满如意。

Mike: I should get a gift for Steven's baby, but I'm not sure what babies need. . . This is difficult. I'm not sure what they need. . . Does the baby need blankets?
我应该给史蒂文的孩子买个礼物, 但我不知道宝宝需要什么......这真难办。我不知道他们需要什么...... 宝宝需要毯子吗?

Nah, they bought lots of blankets for the baby. . . I'll buy something fun. I should get him a toy. Yeah, a toy with bright colors! . . . But I don't know where I can buy a toy in Stamford. 不, 他们给宝宝买了很多毯子了...... 我得买点好玩的东西。我应该给他买个玩具。对了, 买个颜色鲜艳的玩具!......但我不知道在斯坦福德哪儿能买到玩具。

I know, F. A. O. Schwarz in New York City. I'll bring a camera. Maybe Jim can do a story on the toy business. 我知道了, 去纽约的F. A. O 舒瓦茨。我要带上摄像机, 或许吉姆可以就玩具业做个节目。

Jim: OK. Let's go inside, Mike. I'm not sure what we'll need. Just get shots of interesting toys and shoppers shopping. Let's go. 好, 我们进去吧, 迈克。我不知道我们需要什么, 就拍一些好玩的玩具和人们购物的场景吧。走吧。

Mike: I wonder how big F. A. O. Schwarz is. 迈克: 真不知道F. A. O. 舒瓦茨有多大。

Jim: Those dolls might be good for Steven's baby. What's the baby's name? 那些洋娃娃可能适合史蒂文的宝宝, 宝宝叫什么名字?

Mike: I don't remember what his name is. . . Those little girls are cute. 我不记得他叫什么了...... 那些小女孩真可爱。

Jim: Yeah. They'll make a good picture for the story. 是的, 她们将成为这个节目中一个很不错的画面。

Mike: I wonder how much those video games cost. 我想知道那些电子游戏多少钱。
Jim: Look at that one! 看那个!

Mike: What's that? 那是什么?

Jim: That looks like fun! 看起来很好玩!

Mike: Those teddy bears might be good for Steven's baby. 那些玩具熊可能很适合史蒂文的宝宝。

Jim: They look good. 看起来不错。

Mike: I have to find something. I have no idea what I should buy. Maybe I should get a toy. What should I buy? 我得找到要买的东西, 我不知道应该买什么。或许我应该买个玩具。我应该买什么呢?

Jim: Don't get a toy. Get a teddy bear. He'll love it. 别买这种玩具了, 买个玩具熊, 他会很喜欢的。