纽约英语口语网新版
温哥华英语口语
第 222 课:What does Anne want? 安妮想要什么?

We got a football. 我买了个橄榄球。

Maria : Mike, we told you to buy baby presents. 迈克, 我们告诉你了要买婴儿礼物。

Mike: Well, this seemed right for a little boy, and I had a football-- 噢, 这个好像很适合小男孩。我那时候也有个橄榄球——

Maria : Excuse me for interrupting. Peter Winn is not a little boy. He's a baby. Return it to the store. Buy a baby present for a baby. 对不起, 打断一下。彼得. 韦恩不是个小男孩, 他是个婴儿。把这个退了, 给婴儿买个婴儿礼物。

Mike: Like what? I don't know what babies need. 什么样的? 我不知道婴儿需要什么?

Connie : I told you to find some nice baby clothes. 我告诉你了买些好看的婴儿衣服。

Mike: Now I'm not sure what I should buy. 我现在还不知道该买什么。

Maria : We should help Mike. I called Anne this morning because I want to get the baby a gift too. 我们应该帮帮迈克。我今早打电话给安妮, 因为我也想给婴儿买个礼物。

Connie : What does Anne want? 安妮想要什么?

Maria : She told me to get baby pajamas. She told me not to buy any toys. She has too many baby toys . 她让我买件婴儿睡衣。她告诉我不要买任何玩具, 她的婴儿玩具太多了。

Connie : What color pajamas? 什么颜色的睡衣?

Maria : She told me to get blue pajamas. Mike, get some pajamas. 她让我买件蓝睡衣, 迈克, 买些睡衣吧。

Connie : Don't buy any toys . Go to a baby store--Baby Magic . It's right here in Stamford. Get blue pajamas. Pretty ones. 别买任何玩具, 去婴儿用品商店--“ 神奇宝宝” 店, 就在斯坦福德。买蓝色的, 漂亮的。

Connie : So how was your vacation? 那么你的假期怎么样?

Maria : It was wonderful. The snow was perfect. I skied every day. 很棒。雪美极了, 我每天都滑雪。

Connie : And danced every night? How's Sam Finch? 每晚都跳舞? 山姆. 芬奇怎么样?

Maria : He's OK. 他很好。