纽约英语口语网新版
温哥华英语口语
第 259 课:I hope you'll tell us right now. 我希望你现在就告诉大家。

Jake: Yes, but maybe not at WEFL. I have an announcement too. 是的, 但也许不在WEFL了, 我也有件重要的事情向大家宣布。

Maria : I hope you'll tell us right now. 我希望你现在就告诉大家。

Jake: I got a job offer from WBIG in New York. 纽约WBIG 电视台有份工作等着我去做。

Maria : Congratulations, Jake. But the new owner needs you. Don't move to New York. 祝贺你, 杰克。但是新老板需要你, 不要去纽约。

Mike: I wouldn't move to New York. I like it here in Stamford. 我不会去纽约, 我觉得斯坦福德挺不错。

Jake: So do I. . . I'll see. 我也这么想...... 我再考虑考虑。

Connie : If Mike and Steven weren't staying at WEFL, I wouldn't want to stay. 如果迈克和史蒂文都不在WEFL, 我也不想留在这儿了。

Maria : Don't forget your award, Connie. You may have plenty of job offers at bigger stations. . . 别忘了你得的大奖, 康妮。可能有许多大电视台的好工作等着你呢......

I'm sure WEFL will continue to be a great station. . . I'll miss you all. . . . Here's to a great team. 我肯定WEFL 会成为一个出色的电视台的......我会想你们的...... 为我们的团队干杯。

ALL: Here's to WEFL, a great team! 为WEFL, 最棒的团队干杯。

Connie : We'll miss you, Maria. 我们会想你的, 玛丽亚。

Steven: Well, I hope someone cuts the cake soon. I'm hungry. 好了, 我希望有人赶紧切蛋糕, 我都饿了。

Jake: So am I. 我也饿了。