纽约英语口语网新版
温哥华英语口语
第 41 课:I can practice with them. 我可以与他们一直练。

Linda: I can't find the scripts for the show on Tuesday. 我找不到周二节目的脚本了。

Mike: They're always in your briefcase. 它们总是在你的公文包里的。

Linda: No, they aren't there. 不, 没在那儿。

Mike: Oh. 迈克: 噢。

Linda: We have a rehearsal today at 3: 00 Susan, Jake, and John need their scripts.

Jake, is that the script for the show on Tuesday? 我们今天下午3:00 彩排。苏珊、杰克和约翰需要他们的脚本。 杰克, 这是周二节目的脚本吗?

Jake: No, it's my idea for the weekend report. Take a look. 不是, 这是我的关于周末报道的想法。来看一看。

Linda: I don't like the story. Not baseball again. 我不喜欢这个新闻。别再谈棒球了。

Susan: Hello, Linda. This is an idea for the weekend report. 嗨, 琳达, 这是关于周末报道的想法。

Jake: I have a story on baseball. Linda doesn't like it. 我有个关于棒球的新闻, 但琳达不喜欢。

Susan: Really? The Stamford team is in first place. 真的? 斯坦福德队处于领先地位。

Jake: I can practice with them. 我可以与他们一直练。

Linda: OK. Why don't you take Susan with you? 好的, 你为什么不带上苏珊呢?

Jake: I want to do this alone. The weekend report is my idea. Sorry, Susan, but I don't need help. 我想自己做。周末报道是我出的主意。对不起, 苏珊, 但我不需要帮助。

Linda: Listen, we all work together here. It isn't Susan's show. It isn't yours how. It's our show. You look good together. 听着, 我们在这儿一同工作。这不是苏珊的节目, 也不是你的节目。而是我们大家的节目。你们俩在一起看起来很不错。

Susan: I'm very busy right now, Linda. 琳达, 我现在很忙。

Jake: And I need to do the story this weekend. 这个周末我要做这个节目。

Linda: OK, Jake, you can do it alone this time, but next time do it with Susan. 好了, 杰克。这次你可以单独做。但是下一次你要同苏珊一起做。

Susan: Linda, read my scripts first please. 琳达, 请先读我的脚本可以吗?