纽约英语口语网新版
温哥华英语口语
第 53 课:I have to run. 我得赶紧走了。

Jake: Thank you, Susan. Stay tuned for more of "Hello America." 谢谢你, 苏珊。请锁定频道, 继续收看“ 你好, 美国” 节目。

Carol: Good interview. 精彩的采访。

Jake: I have to run. 我得赶紧走了。

Carol: Where? 去哪儿?

Jake: Do you know Rita's friend Chris? 你认识丽塔的朋友克丽丝吗?

Carol: The one with blond hair? 那个金发女郎?

Jake: And brown eyes? 她还有褐色的眼睛。

Carol: She teaches sailing. 她是教航帆的。

Jake: I'm taking sailing lessons from her. 我现在正跟他学帆船。

Carol: You get seasick, don't you? 你不是晕船吗?

Jake: Yes. 是的。

Carol: Good luck. 祝你好运。

Jake: Welcome back to "Hello America. " 欢迎回到“ 你好, 美国” 演播室。

Jake: Welcome to "The weekend Report", I'm Jake Seltzer. 欢迎回到“ 周末报道” 栏目, 我是杰克. 萨尔茨。

Linda: I don't like this tennis story, Mike. Who's the cameraman? 我不喜欢网球节目, 迈克。摄影师是谁啊?

Mike: He's new. His name is Bob. 他是新手, 叫鲍勃。

Linda: Jake looks very uncomfortable. Why? 杰克看起来很不自然, 怎么了?

Mike: Because he is trying to be a star. It doesn't work outside the studio. 因为他正努力成为明星, 但在演播室外这可行不通。

Linda: I want him working with Susan. He's good with Susan. 我希望他能和苏珊一起工作, 他和苏珊配合得很好。

Mike: Are the ratings up? 收视率提高了吗?

Linda: Not yet. 还没有。