温哥华英语口语 第 55 课:You can fall in the water. 你会掉进水里的。 Jake: Chris, I don't like this. 克丽丝, 我不喜欢这个。
Chris: You're doing fine. Don't be afraid. 你会做得很好的, 不要担心。
Jake: I'm not afraid. I'm dizzy. Help me get out. 我不担心。我头晕, 帮我离开。
Chris: You're doing fine. You're sailing! 你会做得很好的, 你在驾驶帆船!
Jake: How do I get out? 我怎么才能离开?
Chris: OK,OK. First, put your feet here. Here. Then, sit on the side of the boat. Now, sit on the dock. Don't stand up! 好的, 好的。把你的脚放在这儿, 然后坐在船的一边。现在, 坐到码头上, 不要站起来!
Jake: I can't get out. Can you repeat that? 我做不到, 你能再重复一遍吗?
Chris: Yes. First, put your feet here. Second, sit on the side of the boat, and third, sit on the dock. 好的。首先把你的脚放在这儿, 然后坐在船的一边。第三步, 坐到码头上。
Jake: Oh, I see. 噢, 我明白了。
Chris: And, Jake, don't stand up in the boat. Never stand up in a small boat.
另外, 杰克, 不要在船上站起来。永远不要在小船上站起来。
Jake: Why not? 为什么不行?
Chris: You can fall in the water. 你会掉进水里的。
Jake: Oh. 噢。
Chris: Are you OK? 你感觉还好吗?
Jake: Is the lesson over? 这节课上完了吗?
Chris: Yes. 是的。
Jake: Then I'm OK. 那么, 我感觉还好。