纽约英语口语网新版
温哥华英语口语
第 61 课:Does she have to stay in bed? 她必须卧床吗?

Susan: Hi, Linda. What are you doing? 嗨, 琳达, 你在干什么?

Linda: I can't find my lipstick. I'm looking for some lipstick. 我找不到我的口红了, 我正在找口红。

Susan: I have to find my purse. Where's Rita? 我得找到我的钱夹, 丽塔在哪儿?

Linda: Rita's sick. She has the flu. 丽塔病了, 他得了流感。

Susan: I'm sorry to hear that. 听到这个消息真难过。

Linda: Yes, it's too had, isn't it? Her doctor says she has to rest and take medicine twice a day. 是的, 太糟了, 不是吗? 医生说她必须休息, 并且每天要吃两次药。

Susan: Does she have to stay in bed? 她必须卧床吗?

Linda: Yes. And she has to drink a lot of water. 是的, 还必须多喝水。

Susan: When can she come back to work? 她什么时候可以回来工作?

Linda: She has to see her doctor first. 她得先去看病。

Susan: Linda, I have to talk to you. 琳达, 我是和你谈谈。

Linda: Now? How much time do you need? 现在? 多长时间?

Susan: Five minutes. 五分钟。

Linda: OK, But I have to hurry because I'm late. Mike and I have to be at a meeting at 8: 00. 好的, 但我得抓紧点儿, 因为我迟到了。迈克和我八点钟有个约会。

Susan: Jake and I are working together. I want to do a good story on sailing, but Jake can't sail. 我和杰克正一起合作。我想好好做一个有关帆船运动的节目, 但杰克不会驾驶帆船。

Linda: He has to learn to sail. You and Jake have to work together. 他必须学习驾驶帆船, 你一定要和杰克合作。

Susan: Why? 为什么?

Linda: Because you look good together. 因为你们俩做搭挡看起来很好。

Susan: I can't work with Jake. 我不能和杰克一起工作。

Linda: Why not? 为什么不能?

Susan: Because Jake always wants to be the star. 困为杰克总想做明星。