纽约英语口语网新版
温哥华英语口语
第 62 课:I'm listening. 我在听啊。

Linda: You and Jake have to work together. 你一定要和杰克合作。

Susan: Before you get mad, listen. 在你失去耐心之前, 先听我说。

Linda: I'm listening. 我在听啊。

Susan: I'm working with Jake. It's hard. He's always the star. He always has to be first. And he's always late. 我正在与杰克合作, 但是很难。他总是明星, 他总是争第一, 而且他总是迟到。

Linda: I know, Susan. 我知道, 苏珊。

Susan: I need to do stories alone. 我想自己做节目。

Linda: Susan, you're very good, but watch yourself on the videotape. After you watch, talk to me again. 苏珊, 你很优秀, 但是, 先看你自己在录像带中的表现。看完后再和我谈。

Susan: Why? Tell me. 为什么? 告诉我。

Linda: Because Jake has a lot of experience. You're young. You have a lot to learn from him. 因为杰克很有经验。你还年轻, 你还有很多东西需要跟他学。

Susan: Oh. 噢。

Linda: Before the show, Jake's terrible. But when the show is on, he's always perfect. Watch. 在节目开始前杰克很糟糕, 但只要节目一开始, 他总是做得那么完美。看。

Susan: Maybe you're right. 或许你是对的。

Linda: Susan, you have to walk before you can run. You have to excuse me. I have to go. 苏珊, 在你能跑之前, 先要学会走。抱歉, 我得走了。

Susan: Linda, here's the lipstick. 琳达, 你的口红。

Linda: Do you think I have to put it on? 你觉得我得涂口红吗?

Susan: You don't have to, but you look good with it. 不是非得涂, 但是你涂上口红挺好看的。

Linda: Thanks. 谢谢。

Susan: Linda? 琳达?

Linda: Talk to me again after you report on sailing. Maybe we can do something. 做完帆船运动报道后再与我谈, 或许我们能做点什么。

Susan: Linda. 琳达。