纽约英语口语网新版
温哥华英语口语
第 63 课:He's looking at us. 他正看着我们呢。

Susan: She said I have to walk before I can run. 她说我在跑之前要先学会走。

John: I don't understand. 我不明白。

Susan: She wants me to learn from Jake. He has a lot of experience. You're a wonderful news reporter. You have a lot of experience too. 她希望我跟杰克学习, 他有很多经验。你是个优秀的新闻记者。你也有很多经验。

John: I have too much experience. That's the problem. Should I go to Denver? 我有太多经验, 这就是问题所在, 我应该去丹佛吗?

Susan: You should do what's best for you . But I don't want you to go. 你应该做你最有利的事情, 但是我不想让你走。

John: I'm tired. 我很累。

Susan: You should go to bed early. You shouldn't think about it now. You don't have to decide tonight. 你应该早点睡觉。现在你不该想这些。你不必在今晚决定。

John: You're right. 你说得对。

Susan: Oh. 噢。

John: What's the matter? 怎么了?

Susan: I have a headache. 我有点头痛。

John: You should take an aspirin. Don't look up, but I see Jake. 你应该吃片阿斯匹林, 别抬头, 我看到杰克了。

Susan: I can't see. I don't have my contact lenses in. 但我看不见, 我没带隐形眼镜。

John: you should wear your contact lenses. 你应该带上隐形眼镜。

Susan: Maybe he doesn't see us. 也许他没看见我们。

John: He's looking at us. 他正看着我们呢。

Susan: Oh, no. I don't want to talk to him. 噢, 天哪, 我不想跟他说话。

John: You should be nice to him. You have to work with him. 你应该对他友好一点。你得和他一起工作。