纽约英语口语网新版
温哥华英语口语
第 64 课:It's funny. 是很可笑。

Jake: Hello, John. Hello, Susan. I'd like you to meet Chris. Chris is a sailing teacher. 你好, 约翰。你好, 苏珊。我给你们介绍一下克丽丝。她是一位航帆教师。

Susan: Hello, Chris, It's nice to meet you . So you're a sailing teacher. Jake and I are reporting on sailing this Friday. 嗨! 克丽丝, 见到你很高兴。那么你是位航帆教师。 我与杰克这个周五正要做有关帆船运动的节目。

Chris: I know. I'm teaching him to sail. 我知道, 我正在教他驾驶帆船。

Susan: How are you doing , Jake? 学得怎么样, 杰克?

Chris: He's doing OK. 他学得不错。

Jake: I can sail, but not very well. 会是会了。但水平不高。

Chris: You should take another lesson, Jake. 你应该再上一节课, 杰克。

Jake: Right. I hate to sail. I go near a boat and I get seasick. 是的。但我不喜欢帆船运动, 只要走到船边我就晕船。

John: you keep coming back. 你总有借口。

Jake: The teacher is terrific. 不过老师倒是好极了。

Chris: Do you sail, Susan? 你航帆吗? 苏珊。

Susan: I love to sail, but I never have time. I'd like to see your boat, Chris. 我喜欢航帆但是我从来都没有时间。我想看看你的船, 克丽丝。

Chris: Would you like to see it tomorrow? 你想明天看吗?

Jake: Yes, come tomorrow after my lesson. You have to interview her on Friday. You should talk to her first. 好的, 明天我上完课你来吧, 你周五采访她, 应该先和她谈谈。

Susan: What not? What's so funny? 为什么不呢? 什么事这么好笑?

Jake: I shouldn't laugh. But I'm thinking of us working together. 我不应该笑, 但我正在想我们一起工作的情形。

Susan: It's funny. 是很可笑。

Jonh: Yes. It is. 是的挺可笑的。

Jake: If you think that's funny, you should see me sail. 如果你们觉得这好笑, 你们应该去看看我驾驶帆船的情景。