JEFF: Yeah. I'm as ready as I can be for the first day of rehearsal. 准备好了。为了第一天的排练, 我已经尽了最大努力。
MARY BETH: Come on. Steven's easy to work with. 别紧张, 与史蒂文一起工作很容易。
MARY BETH: Hi, Steven. 嗨, 史蒂文。
STEVEN: Oh, hi. How are you two this morning? 噢, 嗨, 今早你们俩都好吗?
MARY BETH: Fine. 很好。
STEVEN: By the way, is this yours? 顺便问一句, 这是你的吗?
MARY BETH: No. It's not mine. 不, 不是我的。
STEVEN: Then whose is it? 那它是谁的?
JEFF: It has coffee on it. It's probably Charles's. 上面有咖啡, 也许是查尔斯的。
MARY BETH: That's his. 是他的。
STEVEN: OK, I'll give that to him when we're done here. Why don't we start with page forty-eight? 好吧, 等这边完工后我就把这个带给他。我们从第四十八页开始吧?
STEVEN: In this scene, Tony and Diana are at the museum. It's late at night. I want you to stop outside the door and then walk into the office. OK? 这一幕, 托尼和戴安娜在博物馆里。时间是深夜。我希望你们在门外停下, 然后走进办公室, 好吗?
JEFF: Sure. 好的。
MARY BETH: Hello? Is anyone here? 有人吗?
JEFF: Maybe he went home. 或许他回家了。
DIANA: And left the lights on? You know he never wastes a penny. 没关灯就走了? 你知道他从不浪费一分钱的。
TONY: Maybe he went home, Diana. Maybe he left a note for you. 或许他回家了, 戴安娜。或许他给你留了便条。
STEVEN: No, no, Jeff. I want you to try something different. 停, 停, 杰夫, 我想让你换一种方式说。