- 251.
Yeah. So, what have you got?
是啊 那你有什么可以让我做的
- 252.
Well, there is something.
有份工作
- 253.
They need a model to demonstrate the new Buick Lacrosse
需要一个模特来展示新别克君越
- 254.
at the Fairview mall.
地点在美景镇购物中心
- 255.
It's just gonna be you and the car on a revolving platform.
旋转台上只有你和那辆车
- 256.
300 bucks for the day.
一天300块
- 257.
- Uh, what else do you have? - Sure.
- 还有什么别的工作 - 我看看
- 258.
Um... Ooh. Can you swing a sword?
你会舞剑吗
- 259.
Sci-fi convention needs someone to
有个科幻大会上需要一个人
- 260.
dress up as a warrior princess.
装扮成勇士公主
- 261.
A warrior princess?
勇士公主
- 262.
Mr. Gibb, I am a professional model.
格柏先生 我是个专业模特
- 263.
Look at this bone structure. This face is a cash cow.
看看这身材 这脸蛋 都是摇钱树
- 264.
And if you don't have the vision to take advantage of that,
如果你没有慧眼
- 265.
then maybe I'm at the wrong agency.
那我或许找错经纪人了
- 266.
Look, honey, I'm the only modeling agent
亲爱的 我是这方圆一百里之内
- 267.
in a hundred-mile radius.
唯一的模特经理人
- 268.
I book women for boat shows and garden-tool expos.
我为主妇们预定游船展和园艺工具博览会
- 269.
If you don't like it, move back to the city.
你要是不喜欢 搬回城市去吧
- 270.
This, um, Buick thing,
那么 这个别克车展