- 271.
does it include lunch?
提供午餐吗
- 272.
Just so you know, I really am grateful
我想说 我非常感谢
- 273.
for everything you're doing for me.
你为我做的一切
- 274.
I don't need your gratitude.
我不需要你感谢我
- 275.
You're only here because your children are master extortionists.
你能在这里纯粹是你孩子逼我的
- 276.
- So you didn't tell 'em about... - Your adultery?
- 你没告诉他们 - 你的通奸行为
- 277.
No, I decided to keep that little gem all to myself.
没有 我决定把这事留着自己回味
- 278.
Listen, I know this is a real imposition...
我知道这样的要求很不合理
- 279.
Yes, it is. The doctor said you could be here for weeks.
是的 医生说你得在这住好几周
- 280.
Would it make you feel any better
如果我为我所做的事向你道歉
- 281.
if I told you I'm sorry for what I did?
你会好受点吗
- 282.
Yes, it would... if I still felt anything for you.
会 除非我对你还有感觉
- 283.
But as it stands, the place you used to occupy in my heart
但是现在 你在我心里
- 284.
is very much empty now.
一点份量都没有了
- 285.
You must still feel something for me.
你对我一定还有感觉
- 286.
And why do you think that?
你为什么这么想
- 287.
Come on, Bree. Look at this.
布里 承认吧 看看这些
- 288.
You are using the good china, freshly pressed napkins,
上好的瓷器 崭新平整的餐巾
- 289.
flowers from the garden.
花园里的鲜花
- 290.
This tray was prepared with loving care.
你用心准备了这顿餐