- 311.
Big insight. The postman knows that.
眼光真独到 这连邮递员都知道
- 312.
And there's a chance you still have feelings for your ex.
你可能还对前夫余情未了
- 313.
What?
什么
- 314.
I loathe Karl.
我恨死卡尔了
- 315.
And the postman will back me up on that, too.
邮递员在这点上也能为我作证
- 316.
I'm sure part of you does hate him,
我相信你内心有部分肯定是憎恨他的
- 317.
but maybe part of you is still hung up on him.
但也许另一部分的你还想着他
- 318.
Where are you getting this?
你从哪得出这样的结论
- 319.
He broke up with the woman he left you for.
他和那个女人分手了
- 320.
And what was the first thing you did
你做的第一件事
- 321.
you hugged him and invited him to a party.
就是拥抱他 还邀请他参加派对
- 322.
The analysis part of this evening is now over.
今晚的灵魂剖析大会正式结束
- 323.
- Hey... You asked. - Well, you know what?
- 是你自己问的 - 你知道吗
- 324.
You're gonna come to Julie's party
你也得来参加朱莉的派对
- 325.
and you're gonna see Karl and I together,
你会看到卡尔和我是怎么相处的
- 326.
and you're gonna understand once for all
你就会明白
- 327.
that I have no feelings for him.
我对卡尔毫无感觉
- 328.
Actually I have tickets to a basketball game.
事实上 我要去看篮球赛
- 329.
Actually you're coming to the party tomorrow.
事实上 你明天要来参加派对
- 330.
This is what I get for saying "I love you".
这就是我说了"我爱你"的结果