- 331.
- What? - Nothing.
- 你说什么 - 没什么
- 332.
- Thanks. - Hello, George.
- 谢谢 - 你好 乔治
- 333.
Mrs. Van de Kamp. You're looking lovely today.
范德坎普太太 你今天看上去很美
- 334.
You always say the nicest things.
你的嘴总是那么甜
- 335.
Well, it's, uh... it's true.
是真的
- 336.
Oh. Listen, I have a prescription here for Rex.
这里有张雷克斯的药方
- 337.
I don't know if you heard but he had a heart attack.
我不知道你是否听说他有心脏病
- 338.
- I had no idea. Is he ok? - Yes, he'll live.
- 我不知道 他还好吗 - 他还活着
- 339.
But the doctor says he's at risk
但是医生说他仍处于
- 340.
for something called pericarditis.
一种叫心包膜炎的危险之中
- 341.
It's an inflammation of the membrane that surrounds the heart.
就是包住心脏的外膜发炎了
- 342.
Take few months to make sure that it doesn't develop
需要观察几个月确保不会恶化
- 343.
- and he'll need constant care. - So I hear.
- 得有人一直照顾他 - 我知道了
- 344.
As the words "constant care" echoed in her head,
当"一直照顾"四个字回绕在布里的脑中
- 345.
Bree caught a sickening glimpse into her future...
她似乎看见了自己凄惨的未来
- 346.
Ok, here we go.
好了 药都在这里了
- 347.
...Which prompted her to seek an old-fashioned remedy.
这激发了她去寻找过时的补救方法
- 348.
George, would you go out to dinner with me?
乔治 你是否愿意和我共进晚餐
- 349.
Um, you mean like a date?
你是说约会吗
- 350.
Yes. I think it would be fun.
是的 一定会很有趣的