- 371.
Well, here's something. Mike told me he loved me.
有件事 麦克说他爱我
- 372.
- Oh, my god! - Over here! They found the body!
- 天哪 - 那儿 她们发现尸体了
- 373.
NO! I'm sorry, false alarm. We didn't find a body.
不 抱歉让大家虚惊一场 不是尸体
- 374.
Ah, Susan just had some really good news.
苏珊刚刚告诉我们一个好消息
- 375.
- Sorry. - False alarm.
- 对不起 - 原来是假警报
- 376.
Well, doesn't that figure?
瞧见了吧
- 377.
Susan always finds a way to make it about her.
苏珊总有办法引人注意
- 378.
Ladies and gentleman, I present to
女士们先生们 请允许我为你们
- 379.
you the fabulous Buick Lacrosse.
隆重介绍传说中的别克君越
- 380.
It has an expertly crafted interior,
内装工艺极为考究
- 381.
peaceful quiet tuning
引擎发动时平稳轻柔
- 382.
and ultrasonic rear parking assist.
并配有超声波停车辅助系统
- 383.
Observe the remote activation feature.
请看特有的遥控启动功能
- 384.
And it also has a lot of other exciting,
还有很多令人欢喜动心
- 385.
good, cool car things.
又新颖的设计
- 386.
Tom! Lynette! What are you doing here?
汤姆 勒奈特 你们怎么在这儿
- 387.
Buying a new water heater. How about you?
买个新的电热水器 你呢
- 388.
Just doing a little shopping. Trying to get my mind off things.
购购物 转移自己的注意力
- 389.
Gaby, you need help? It looks like you're stuck here.
加布 要帮忙吗 裙子被夹住了
- 390.
- I guess I am. - No worry, I got it.
- 真的诶 - 放心 我能搞定