- 81.
The words echoed down Wisteria Lane
流言在紫藤郡传开
- 82.
until every last resident was aware of her disappearance.
直至人人皆知
- 83.
By noon, dozens of neighbors had gathered.
到了中午 几十位邻居聚在一起
- 84.
Some came to volunteer. Some came in sympathy.
有些来做志愿者 有些来表示同情
- 85.
And some came to learn exactly what the police knew...
有些则是来打探警方
- 86.
and what they didn't.
调查的进展情况
- 87.
I'll need you to pass out flyers.
我需要大家来发放传单
- 88.
Put 'em in the mall, the park.
商场 公园
- 89.
Anywhere you think Mrs. Huber might have been seen.
任何可能有人见过胡博太太的地方
- 90.
We need to jump on this. Time is of the essence.
我们得抓紧 时间宝贵
- 91.
Edie, would you like to say something?
伊迪 你想说点什么吗
- 92.
On behalf of Martha and her sister, Felicia...
我代表玛莎和她的姐姐费莉西娅
- 93.
I'd like to thank you all for coming here today.
谢谢大家能来
- 94.
You know, my last conversation with Martha was one of anger,
我最后一次跟玛莎说话时 怒气冲冲
- 95.
And I'll never forgive myself for the things that I said.
我永远不能原谅自己说出的话
- 96.
I lay awake at night thinking about it.
夜里 我躺在床上不断回想
- 97.
I don't know how she did it,
伊迪可真行
- 98.
but Edie managed to make this all about her.
居然把这变成了她的个人秀
- 99.
She's a talented girl, our Edie.
她是个很有表演天分的女人
- 100.
Has anybody talked to Bree?
你们和布里谈过了吗