- 651.
Why the hell not?
为什么不行
- 652.
I mean, for once I'm actually on your side.
我好不容易跟你统一战线
- 653.
Yes, I'm angry with him. I am gonna divorce him.
没错 我是生他的气 要和他离婚
- 654.
I may even marry somebody else, but make no mistake about it.
甚至可能会再婚 但是我确定
- 655.
Your father is and always will be the love of my life.
你爸爸始终是我的终生挚爱
- 656.
He gave me the best 18-year marriage that...
他给了我18年美满的婚姻生活
- 657.
...I could have ever hoped for.
这是我毕生向往的
- 658.
And for that you will respect him.
所以你得尊敬他
- 659.
Ok.
好吧
- 660.
What is it? I'm really, really busy.
有事吗 我很忙
- 661.
I came by to apologize.
我是专程来道歉的
- 662.
In that case, come on in. I'm not doing anything.
这样的话 进来吧 我其实没忙什么
- 663.
I can't believe Edie brought the whole thing up.
我不敢相信伊迪竟然提起了这事
- 664.
Susan, I am so sorry. I...
苏珊 对不起
- 665.
I thought I was done hurting you.
我没想再伤害你的
- 666.
Yeah, me too.
我也这么以为
- 667.
And just so you know, I'm... Sorry for flipping out.
我也要道歉 我失控了
- 668.
I shouldn't let you get to me like that.
我不应该那么轻易被你激怒
- 669.
- What? - I do still get to you, don't I?
- 怎么 - 看来我还能激怒你是吧
- 670.
That's the difference between the plumber and me.
这就是我和那水管工的不同之处