- 671.
Don't get me wrong, he's a good guy.
我没别的意思 他是个好人
- 672.
I like him.
我挺喜欢他
- 673.
But I'm betting you two don't have what we had together.
但我保证你们俩之间没有我们的那种感觉
- 674.
There was always a spark between us.
我们之间总会有火花
- 675.
A spark?
火花
- 676.
Look, what I'm trying to say is
我的意思是
- 677.
he must seem really safe after me.
比起我来他有安全感多了
- 678.
A moray eel would seem safe after you.
连海鳗看起来都比你有安全感
- 679.
That's what I'm talking about.
我说的就是这个
- 680.
The great back and forth, joking around.
这种你来我往的斗嘴
- 681.
We used to argue and push each other's buttons.
我们总是争论 紧逼对方
- 682.
News flash. I hated all of that.
告诉你 我讨厌这些
- 683.
Come on. You have to admit,
你得承认
- 684.
when it was good, it was the best.
那些幸福时光是无可比拟的
- 685.
What are you saying?
你什么意思
- 686.
Let's give this another shot.
我们重新开始吧
- 687.
- You want me back? - Yeah.
- 你想让我回到你身边 - 是的
- 688.
Yeah. I realize now
是啊 我现在才发现
- 689.
you were the woman...
你才是
- 690.
...that was meant for me.
我命中注定的女人