- 691.
Just so we're clear, so you want to move back in here.
你的意思是 你想搬回来
- 692.
And be faithful to me
然后忠诚于我
- 693.
and love me with all your heart and soul?
并且全心全意地爱我
- 694.
- Absolutely. - Oh, my god, this is so wonderful.
- 完全正确 - 天啊 太好啦
- 695.
Yeah. I know, I know.
是啊 我知道我知道
- 696.
- I wanna kiss you. - Oh, god. No, Karl.
- 我要吻你 - 天哪 不行 卡尔
- 697.
No. What I meant by wonderful is
不对 我说太好了是指
- 698.
that I wondered inside if I still had feelings for you,
我一直在猜自己是不是还对你有感觉
- 699.
if deep down I still loved you.
是不是还爱着你
- 700.
- And? - And... there's nothing there.
- 那结果呢 - 毫无感觉
- 701.
Come on, you've gotta feel something.
别这样 总会有点什么的吧
- 702.
Well, actually, I do. Yeah.
事实上 是有点
- 703.
Excuse me.
抱歉了
- 704.
- Susan. - Mike, guess what? I love you.
- 苏珊 - 麦克 我爱你
- 705.
- Are you sure? - Yes!
- 你确定吗 - 当然
- 706.
Did I come at a bad time?
我是不是来得不是时候
- 707.
They're just asking about Mrs. Huber.
他们在问胡博太太的事
- 708.
I love him. You can write that in your little book.
我爱他 写在你的小本本上吧
- 709.
We are all searching for someone,
我们都在寻找着某个
- 710.
that special person who will provide us
能弥补我们生命中或缺的