- 21
Pick up your toys. You want a spanking?
把你们的玩具捡起来 想挨打吗
- 22
There is a look the parents of well-behaved children
乖孩子的父母看着
- 23
give to the parents of
孩子不那么乖的父母
- 24
the not so well-behaved.
就是这么一副表情
- 25
Don't you dare look at me like that.
别那样看着我
- 26
I will wipe that smirk off your face.
别那么傻笑了
- 27
It's a look that says
那表情的意思是
- 28
"You should learn to control your kids".
"你应该学会管住自己的孩子"
- 29
We're just gonna clean the yard...
我们现在要打扫院子
- 30
"After all, they're your responsibility".
"毕竟 你得对他们负责"
- 31
Hey, I'm not fooling.
我可不是吓唬你们的
- 32
Of course, it was easy for Susan to feel
当然 苏珊很容易因为
- 33
smug with a daughter like Julie.
有个朱莉那样的女儿而自命不凡
- 34
She always brought home straight As.
她总是把全A的成绩单带回家
- 35
Oh! You did it again!
你又做到了
- 36
She was helpful around the house.
在屋里屋外都是个好帮手
- 37
She was bright, affectionate and considerate of others.
聪明 热情 善解人意
- 38
To her mother's way of thinking,
从她妈妈的角度看
- 39
Julie was the perfect child.
朱莉是个完美的乖孩子
- 40
Unfortunately, Susan was about to
不幸的是 苏珊即将发现