- 41
discover that no such creature existed.
"完美乖孩子"根本不存在
- 42
- Mom! - What's going on here?
- 妈 - 这是怎么回事
- 43
Were you just kissing my daughter?
你刚才在亲我女儿吗
- 44
- Uh... uh, a little. - What are you thinking?
- 算是吧 - 你在想什么呢
- 45
- Mom, calm down. - She's only 14!
- 妈妈 冷静点 - 她才14岁
- 46
I should... I should probably be going.
我该 我该走了
- 47
You think?
你认为呢
- 48
Oh, just...
还有
- 49
See you Friday.
星期五见
- 50
What's he talking about? What's happening on Friday?
他说什么 星期五要干什么
- 51
He's taking me to school dance.
他要带我去参加学校的舞会
- 52
Oh, no, he's not.
不 不行
- 53
Mom, I know you saw us kissing,
妈妈 我知道你看见我们接吻了
- 54
but you've got to chill now.
你现在需要冷静下
- 55
Don't tell me to chill. I have no intentions of chilling.
别跟我提什么冷静 我一点都不想冷静
- 56
Whatever. I'm taking out the trash.
随便你 我去倒垃圾了
- 57
You are not going anywhere.
哪儿也别去
- 58
You are gonna stay here and talk about this.
你得留下来跟我谈谈这事
- 59
I would not talk to you while you're freaking out.
你正在气头上 我不想跟你说
- 60
One thing is clear. You are not allowed to see him anymore.
有一点需要明确 不许你再跟他见面