- 61
There is also a look
有一种表情是
- 62
the parents of not-so-well behaved
孩子不那么乖的父母
- 63
children give to parents like Susan.
会流露给曾经是乖乖小孩父母
- 64
It says, "Welcome to the club".
那表情在说 "欢迎加入我们"
- 65
Desperate Housewives S01E13
《绝望的主妇》第一季 第十三集
- 66
Suburbia is a place filled with responsible people
城郊住着很多有责任感的居民
- 67
trying to live responsible lives.
他们努力过着有责任感的生活
- 68
Of course, even the most responsible among us
当然 哪怕是最有责任感的人
- 69
has mistakes in their past.
也难免犯过一些错误
- 70
Mistakes they'd like to forget.
虽然他们想要忘掉
- 71
Mistakes that sometimes come back to haunt them.
但那些错误却不时回来叨扰
- 72
I'm gonna go get the mail.
我去拿邮件
- 73
Helen. What are you doing here?
海伦 你来这儿什么事
- 74
Gabrielle. I don't believe you've met my husband. Bob.
加布丽尔 我想你没见过我丈夫 鲍勃
- 75
Hi. So nice to meet you...
见到你们真高兴
- 76
Uh, we, um, came to talk to you about our son.
我们来跟你说我们儿子的事
- 77
I haven't seen John in weeks.
我已经好几周没见过约翰了
- 78
He's called and left messages, but I haven't returned any.
他打过电话 留了言 不过我没回复
- 79
It's over. I swear.
我发誓我们之间结束了
- 80
We're not here about that.
我们来不是因为那个