- 121.
but my plan is to have an embolism and to die young.
我打算得脑血栓 早早地死掉
- 122.
We're all rooting for you, but you might not be so lucky.
彼此彼此 可没准你没那么幸运
- 123.
Andrew...
安德鲁
- 124.
You wanna say how long I can hold a grudge?
想知道我能恨你多久吗
- 125.
Go ahead and abandon my father,
你就这样抛弃爸爸吧
- 126.
because I promise you, you'll be sorry.
我保证 你会后悔的
- 127.
You wouldn't be saying that if you knew what...
你不该说这种话的 如果你知道...
- 128.
Knew what? Come on, tell me.
知道什么 说啊 告诉我
- 129.
because I'd love to know
我想知道爸爸到底
- 130.
what my father did that was so awful.
做了什么对不起你的事
- 131.
Fine. I will see him through this,
好吧 这段时间我会照顾他
- 132.
but after that, your father can rot in hell for all I care.
但他病好之后 是死是活都跟我无关
- 133.
We're not like other families, are we?
我们家和别人不一样 对吗
- 134.
No, we're not.
对 不一样
- 135.
Gabrielle, it's not my fault
加布丽尔 你的银行账户
- 136.
that your bank accounts are frozen.
被冻结了并不是我的错
- 137.
I'm not saying it's your fault. I'm just saying fix it.
我没说是你的错 只是让你想办法弥补
- 138.
Well, I wish I could,
我也想弥补
- 139.
but the folks at the justice department aren't very sympathetic.
但司法部的人可没什么同情心
- 140.
I'm running out of money.
我快没钱花了