- 81
We need you to do something for us.
我们需要你帮个忙
- 82
Oh. Ok...
好啊
- 83
John surprised us last night when he announced
昨晚约翰吓了我们一跳
- 84
he was turning down his college scholarship.
他宣布说要拒绝大学奖学金
- 85
Instead, he's decided to expand his gardening business.
相反 他一门心思要拓展他的园艺事业
- 86
Mow lawns full time.
全职修整草坪
- 87
Why, uh... Why would he do that?
为什么他要那么做
- 88
We don't know why.
我们不知道
- 89
Do you think we'd be talking to you if we did?
要是知道还来问你干什么
- 90
You have to orgive my wife. She's still upset over the, um...
原谅我妻子 对那事她还是耿耿于怀
- 91
- Statutory rape thing. - Helen!
- 法律上那叫强奸 - 海伦
- 92
What do you want me to do?
你们想要我做什么
- 93
He's refusing to talk to us.
他拒绝跟我们谈
- 94
If you could just convince him
如果你能劝说他认识到自己正铸下大错
- 95
that he's making a big mistake...
自己正铸下大错
- 96
John and I made a clean break.
约翰和我已经一刀两断
- 97
I think it's best we just keep our distance.
我觉得我们最好还是保持点距离
- 98
Please. Last week he turned eighteen
求你了 上周他满了18岁
- 99
and moved out of the house. We're stuck.
然后就搬了出去 我们无计可施
- 100
I'm sorry. I... I... I'm so sorry,
我很抱歉 真的很抱歉