- 121
See if he can find that frisbee while he's up there.
既然他上去了 看看他能不能找到那个飞盘
- 122
Yeah, I'm gonna get right on that.
好 我正准备叫他找
- 123
- How's my favorite girl? - So happy to see you.
- 我最爱的女孩还好吧 - 见到你真好
- 124
It's a shame that Allison couldn't make it.
真遗憾 艾丽森来不了
- 125
Just another business trip for the wandering salesman.
这个四海为家的推销员又出差了
- 126
She'd be bored to tears. Hey, Parker!
她一定无聊极了 帕克
- 127
Aren't you gonna give me a hug? It's grandpa!
不打算拥抱我吗 我是爷爷
- 128
Don't take it personnally. He's too scared to climb down.
不要介意 他被吓到了 不敢爬下来
- 129
- Can I give it a shot? - Yeah, sure. Knock yourself out.
- 我能试试吗 - 当然可以 去吧
- 130
- Yeah. - Be careful.
- 好 - 小心点
- 131
Parker, I got a question for you.
帕克 我有个问题问你
- 132
It's only one of this kind of important question.
这问题比较重要
- 133
A character-defining question actually. You wanna hear it?
其实是个确定性格的问题 想听吗
- 134
Only a girl would be afraid to come down the ladder.
只有女孩才害怕下梯子
- 135
Now, you're not a little girl, are you?
你不是小女孩 是吧
- 136
I'm not looking at a little girlie-girl, am I?
我面前这人不是个女里女气的小女孩吧
- 137
- Are you ok? - Come on.
- 还好吗 - 来吧
- 138
You got him down.
你把他弄下来了
- 139
- How'd he do that? - Sexism.
- 他怎么做到的 - 性别歧视
- 140
Let's start off with addressing the division of assets.
我们先从财产分配开始吧