- 141
We're not prepared to discuss the
我们现在还不打算
- 142
primary residence at this time.
讨论主要房产的问题
- 143
Are you prepared to discuss cars? Antiques?
那你们准备讨论车吗 或者古董
- 144
I'd like to discuss country club membership.
我想讨论一下乡村俱乐部的会籍问题
- 145
Access to the facilities is integral to Dr Van de Camp...
范德坎普医生拥有那些设施的使用权
- 146
What are we doing here?
我们在这干吗
- 147
I'm sorry, Rex?
对不起 雷克斯
- 148
I'm talking to my wife.
我在跟我妻子说话
- 149
Surrounded by lawyers dividing up our stuff.
身边围着一圈帮我们分割财产的律师
- 150
I don't want this. I thought I did, but I don't.
我不想这样 我以为我想 但是我不想
- 151
Maybe we should talk this over before it's too late.
也许我们应该趁还来得及 再好好谈谈
- 152
What do you say, Bree?
你的意见呢 布里
- 153
Should we send the vultures home?
要不要把这些秃鹫打发走
- 154
I wanna keep the club membership.
我想要乡村俱乐部的会籍
- 155
Rex is terrible at tennis.
雷克斯的网球打得很烂
- 156
And he hates buffets.
而且他讨厌自助餐
- 157
Ok. If you turn to page two of the proposed settlement,
好 在离婚协议的第二页
- 158
you'll find our prioritized list.
我们把要争取的财产做了排序
- 159
Right.
对
- 160
- They were kissing, huh? - Right at my kitchen table.
- 他们在接吻吗 - 就在我家餐桌旁