- 181
that you'd reconsider. You lied to me.
你会重新考虑 你骗了我
- 182
I think you need to take your medicine.
我想你该吃药了
- 183
You think pumping me full of drugs is gonna keep me quiet?
你以为拼命让我吃药 就能堵住我的嘴吗
- 184
- Upstairs! Now! - You don't care about me!
- 上楼去 现在就去 - 你不关心我
- 185
You didn't care about mom!
你不关心妈妈
- 186
You know what? I wish she'd shot you instead.
你知道吗 我真希望她是朝你开的枪
- 187
So you're moving.
那么 你们要搬家了
- 188
We're all gonna miss you.
我们大家都会想你们的
- 189
In the future, checklist means "is it in the car?"
以后清单意味着"你带上它了吗"
- 190
not like, "do you remember it".
而不是"你还记得它吗"
- 191
The next morning, before Parker Scavo's little league game
第二天清晨 在帕克·斯加沃的小型联赛
- 192
had even begun...
都还未开始之前
- 193
- Hurry! - I'm not the one that forgot my mitt.
- 快点 - 又不是我忘了带棒球手套
- 194
...A major player was about to be tagged out.
一个主力队员就快被触杀出局了
- 195
I...I thought you guys were at... at practice.
我以为你们在 训练
- 196
Oh, Parker, um, forgot his catcher's mitt.
帕克忘了带他的棒球手套
- 197
Ah... Lynette, this is Lois Mcdaniel.
勒奈特 这位是洛易丝·麦丹妮
- 198
She's one of my major suppliers in the area.
她是我主要的供货商之一
- 199
She's in paper products manufacturing.
她是个纸制品制造商
- 200
Uh, it's nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你