- 201
Nice to meet you. You have a lovely home.
我也是 你的家很漂亮
- 202
Thank you.
谢谢
- 203
Just working out, uh, some of these new contracts.
我们 在制定一些新的合约
- 204
Hammering out some of the little things, the minor details.
敲定一些细节方面的事
- 205
Overhead, shipping costs...
管理费用 运费方面
- 206
Mommy, look what I found.
妈妈 看我找到了什么
- 207
I'm sorry. These are mine.
不好意思 这是我的
- 208
Thank you. They must have fallen out of my purse.
谢谢 这肯定从我的包中掉出来了
- 209
Well, we don't want to be late for the game.
好吧 我们可不想比赛迟到
- 210
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
- 211
I'm not speaking to you.
我不想和你说话
- 212
Didn't like the settlement talks?
财产分割谈得不合你心意吗
- 213
You only demanded the good china
你要这些精美瓷器的唯一原因
- 214
because you know I love it.
是因为你知道那是我的心头之好
- 215
You take our timeshare in Aspen
你都独自享用阿斯彭那间度假屋了
- 216
and I'm vindictive?
还说我心肠歹毒
- 217
You'll hardly ever use that place.
你几乎都没去过那地方
- 218
Hardly? How about never?
几乎 我永远都不会去
- 219
Fine. When I move out,
无所谓 等我搬出去之后
- 220
I'm gonna use your good china
我要用你那些精美的瓷器