- 221
for takeout food. Yeah pizza, spare ribs.
来放外卖 例如比萨和肋排
- 222
You know what, at our next settlement talks,
下次的协商会面时
- 223
I plan on asking for your golf clubs.
我打算要你的高尔夫球杆
- 224
Isn't divorce fun?
离婚很好玩吧
- 225
It's time for your heart medication.
吃心脏病药的时间到了
- 226
You know I meant what I said at that meeting.
会面时我所说的一切都是认真的
- 227
I will fire my lawyer tomorrow.
我明天就会解雇我的律师
- 228
- Just give me the word. - Sweetie, I think it's too late.
- 只要你一句话 - 亲爱的 太迟了
- 229
- Why? - Because you were unfaithful.
- 为什么 - 因为你对我不忠
- 230
But if you could find a way to forgive me,
但是如果你能想办法原谅我
- 231
If we could find the way to be happy,
如果我们能重新找回快乐之道
- 232
wouldn't you want that?
难道你不想这样吗
- 233
You know what I really, truly want? Revenge.
你知道我真正想要什么吗 复仇
- 234
I mean, if somehow we could level the playing field,
如果我能够一报还一报
- 235
then, um, maybe I could find a way to come back.
那也许 我还能原谅你
- 236
So what does that mean? You want to have an affair?
这算什么意思 你也想有外遇
- 237
Ok. Uh, so who are we talking about here?
好吧 是谁
- 238
Your dopey pharmacist?
难道是你那迟钝的药剂师
- 239
Would that hurt you, Rex?
你会难过吗 雷克斯
- 240
If I slept with another man?
如果我和别的男人上床