- 281
- You're asking me? - I should not have done that. I am...
- 你问我 - 我不该这么问的
- 282
No, it's ok.
不 没关系的
- 283
No, it's not ok.
不 有关系的
- 284
George, it was insensitive.
乔治 那样太自私了
- 285
I know how you feel about me, and I...
我知道你对我的感情 我还
- 286
Bree, I want to help.
布里 让我帮忙吧
- 287
Thank you.
谢谢
- 288
- So, does he love you? - Yes.
- 那他爱你吗 - 爱
- 289
Is he a good person?
他是个好人吗
- 290
Aside from the adultery, yes.
私通除外 是的
- 291
Well, then it's easy.
那就很简单了
- 292
If I could get a good person to love me,
如果我能让一个好人来爱我
- 293
I would find a way to forgive them.
那我就能想办法原谅他们
- 294
You are such a special man, George Williams.
乔治·威廉姆斯 你真是个特别的人
- 295
And you deserve such a special woman.
你值得拥有一个特别的女人
- 296
I think so.
我也这么认为
- 297
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
- 298
I thought I'd eat this in my room.
我想在房间里吃
- 299
The house isn't that big, Rodney.
这房子并不大 罗德尼
- 300
You're gonna have to stop avoiding me.
你不必再和我玩捉迷藏了