- 301
Ok, ok. Lois isn't a supplier.
好吧 洛易丝不是供应商
- 302
Really?
真的
- 303
Yeah, and I want to apologize.
是的 我很抱歉
- 304
I... I thought you and the kids were gonna be gone all afternoon.
我以为你和孩子们一个下午都不在家
- 305
Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?
我能做些什么来补偿你们
- 306
Well, for start is that you can wipe
你可以先收起你脸上
- 307
that disgusting smirk off your face.
那恶心又虚伪的笑容
- 308
Lynette...
勒奈特
- 309
How could you do this to Allison?
你怎么能这么对艾丽森
- 310
I don't know. It happens a little bit at a time.
我也不知道 这种事偶尔就会发生的
- 311
Years go by, the kids burn you out,
年复一年 我被孩子们搞得精疲力尽
- 312
I'm on the road so much,
而且我又经常出差
- 313
we just drifted apart. It's complicated.
我们之间的感情渐渐淡薄了 这很复杂
- 314
It's not complicated. It's completely irresponsible.
并不复杂 你根本就是不负责任
- 315
For years, I have stayed married to a woman I don't love,
我和我不爱的女人维持了多年的婚姻关系
- 316
because I made a vow to god.
就是因为我向上帝发过誓
- 317
So don't talk to me about responsibilities.
所以别和我说什么责任
- 318
So you take on this that you're the victim?
所以你认为自己是个受害者吗
- 319
I can see that we're just going to have to agree to disagree.
我想我们双方都该各自保留意见
- 320
We're not done here.
我们还没谈完呢