- 321
Yeah, we are. 'cause my sex life
我们谈完了 因为我的性生活
- 322
is my own business, not yours.
是我的私事 与你无关
- 323
And there's nothing you can do about it, anyway.
而且你也改变不了什么
- 324
- Dad? What are you doing? - I don't want to talk about it.
- 老爸 你在这里做什么 - 我不想说
- 325
Talk about what, does Lynette know you're out here?
说什么 勒奈特知不知道你在外面
- 326
Oh, yeah. She knows.
她一清二楚
- 327
- Can you drive me to the airport? - Wait here.
- 你能送我去机场吗 - 你等一下
- 328
- Lynette? - yeah?
- 勒奈特 - 什么事
- 329
Why is my dad sitting out on the curb?
为什么我老爸坐在外面的路沿上
- 330
Because I kicked him out of the house.
因为我把他扫地出门了
- 331
I... I see. You wanna tell me why?
我看出来了 能告诉我原因吗
- 332
Hold on. I made you a drink.
等一下 我为你调了杯饮料
- 333
Oh, god, what did he do?
上帝啊 他做了什么
- 334
Yesterday I came home and I walked
昨天我回到家里 正巧撞到了
- 335
in on your dad with a woman.
你爸爸和一个女人在一起
- 336
He's having an affair. I am so, so sorry.
他有外遇了 我真的很抱歉
- 337
- God... - I know. I know. Are you ok?
- 天哪 - 我知道 你还好吗
- 338
Yeah. Um, I should go talk to him.
还好 我该和他谈谈
- 339
- That's it? - What?
- 就这样吗 - 什么
- 340
I just...I expected a bigger reaction.
我只是 我以为你会有更大的反应