- 361
And we can all cool off.
而且我们都得冷静冷静
- 362
No. He is not coming back in this house.
不行 他不准踏入这间房半步
- 363
- Yes, he is. - No, he's not.
- 他可以 - 不 绝对不行
- 364
Lynette. He is my father, this is my house.
勒奈特 他是我爸爸 这是我的房子
- 365
You can't tell me what to do.
你没权利指挥我
- 366
I say we kick the door down.
听我的 我们现在就去把门踹开
- 367
Yeah, Dad, you do that.
爸 你去吧
- 368
Let me know how that works out for you.
我想看看你的下场呢
- 369
I don't know if I have the right address.
我不知道我找对地方了没有
- 370
Does John Rowland live here?
约翰·罗兰住这儿吗
- 371
I'm really glad you came by.
你能来我真高兴
- 372
I was gonna call you again tomorrow.
我打算明天再给你打电话呢
- 373
Uh, yeah. I'm sorry I haven't returned any of your calls.
抱歉没回你的电话
- 374
It's ok. I'm just happy to see you.
没关系的 能见到你就好
- 375
I heard about Mr. Solis.
我听说索利斯先生的事了
- 376
It sucks you had to take a job.
你还要去找工作 这真是糟透了
- 377
Yeah. Well, you know me. I'll survive.
是啊 但你了解我的 我生命力顽强
- 378
Come here.
过来
- 379
Oh, no... John... I didn't come here for that.
不 约翰 我不是为这个来找你的
- 380
What's wrong?
怎么了