- 41
for the rest of her life.
她会珍惜一辈子
- 42
The memory of that moment was ruined the very next day.
可第二天 那一刻的回忆就幻灭了
- 43
Mrs. Mccluskey, why are you taking my flower pot?
麦克卢斯基太太 你干嘛拿走我的花盆
- 44
Because it's mine.
因为这是我的
- 45
Your boys stole it off my porch.
是你儿子从我家门廊上偷的
- 46
No, no, no. My sons made that for me for Valentine's Day!
不不 这是我儿子给我的情人节礼物
- 47
I bought this in Costa Rica on my last cruise. You see?
这是我上次坐游轮去哥斯达黎加买的 瞧见没
- 48
It's still got the price tag on it. Look.
上面还有价签呢 瞧见没
- 49
What? Nothing more to say? Cat got your tongue?
怎么不说话 哑口无言了吗
- 50
You listen to me, keep your brats off my property.
听好了 让你家的淘气鬼离我的东西远点
- 51
Yes, most mothers will tell you
没错 多数母亲会告诉你
- 52
their children are a gift from god.
她们的孩子是天赐的礼物
- 53
Most mothers will also tell you
多数母亲还会告诉你
- 54
there are some days when you wish you could return them.
有时候 你真希望能把他们退回去
- 55
Desperate Housewives S01E14
《绝望的主妇》第一季 第十四集
- 56
It was the day before Valentine's Day
情人节的前一天
- 57
and every man on Wisteria Lane
紫藤郡上的每个男人
- 58
was preparing for this most dangerous of holidays.
都在为这一最可怕的节日作准备
- 59
While some purchased romantic cards...
有人买了浪漫的卡片
- 60
...and some brought home candy and flowers...
有人买了糖果和鲜花