- 151.
to make sure that Carlos doesn't skip the country.
确保卡洛斯不会逃到国外
- 152.
If he's released on bail,
只要他被保释
- 153.
I can argue that he needs money to live on,
我就能申诉说他需要钱过日子
- 154.
and they'll probably unfreeze one of the smaller accounts.
这样也许他们会解冻一个小额账户
- 155.
They won't release him without the passport.
可没拿到护照他们不会放人的
- 156.
Exactly. You haven't found that yet, have you?
没错 你还没找到护照吧
- 157.
Gabrielle wanted her old lifestyle back, no question.
毫无疑问 加布丽尔想找回她过去的生活
- 158.
But she wanted Carlos to suffer for his betrayal even more.
但她更想让卡洛斯为他的错误付出代价
- 159.
I'm still searching.
我还在找呢
- 160.
In that case, you might wanna think about looking for a job.
这样的话 你可以考虑去找份工作
- 161.
- I had a really good time. - I bet you did.
- 我很开心 - 那当然
- 162.
Gotcha!
抓住你了
- 163.
Hey. Is this a bad time?
来的不是时候吗
- 164.
For you? Of course it is.
是你的话 没错
- 165.
Cute. Tax stuff. I need your signature.
说得好 上税的事 需要你签个字
- 166.
- We've been divorced over a year. - 2003.
- 我们都离婚一年多了 - 2003年的税
- 167.
Well, please, just come on in.
好吧 进来吧
- 168.
Mike, I don't think you've officially met my ex,
麦克 你可能还没正式见过我前夫
- 169.
Karl Mayer.
卡尔·梅尔
- 170.
Hey. Mike Delfino.
你好 我是麦克·德尔非诺