- 201
I take it you've resolved your feelings about his infidelity?
我还以为你克服了对他不忠的反感
- 202
Let's just say
这样说吧
- 203
I've put them in an imaginary box
我把它们锁进一个虚构的盒子里
- 204
and don't plan on looking at them for a while.
并暂时不去看它们
- 205
Do you think that it is the healthiest way
你认为这个和解的方式
- 206
to achieve a reconciliation?
健康吗
- 207
Well, it won't be easy at first.
刚开始也不容易
- 208
There'll be a lot of forced smiles
你不得不强颜欢笑
- 209
and perfunctory love-making,
敷衍了事满足对方的性需求
- 210
but after a few decades whiz by,
但是几十年后
- 211
I'm sure I'll find a way to forgive him.
我确信自己会找到一种方式原谅他
- 212
Well, as long as you have a plan.
既然你有这个计划
- 213
I do want to forgive him, Dr. Goldfine.
我真心想原谅他 高德芬博士
- 214
but... there's something he's still not telling me.
但是 他似乎还有事瞒着我
- 215
Really?
真的吗
- 216
I think it has something to do with why he had the affair.
我想那和他发生婚外情的原因有关
- 217
- Have you confronted him? - Once.
- 你跟他谈过这个问题吗 - 谈过一次
- 218
You should have seen the look in his eyes.
你真应该看看他当时的眼神
- 219
He was terrified I'd figure it out.
他很怕我知道
- 220
You know what it is, don't you?
你知道他在隐瞒什么 对吧