- 221
Bree, I can't discuss other patients.
布里 我不能与你谈论其他病人
- 222
I realize that.
我知道
- 223
This thing that he's hiding... Is it bad?
他瞒着我的事 很龌龊吗
- 224
Oh, ok, um... Uh...
好吧 算了
- 225
Maybe it's better that I don't know.
也许我还是不知道为妙
- 226
Bree, how does this reconciliation have a chance
布里 如果你们俩都不愿意
- 227
if the two of you can't be honest
向对方坦诚自己内心最深处的部分
- 228
about the innermost parts of your lives?
你们复合的机会很渺茫
- 229
We're, um... W.A.S.P. S, Dr. Goldfine.
我们是欧裔新教徒[上流社会] 高德芬博士
- 230
Not acknowledging the elephant in the room
佯装视而不见
- 231
is what we do best.
是我们最擅长的
- 232
You'd settle for that?
你们决定这样做了吗
- 233
A life filled with repression and denial?
选择充满压抑和猜忌的生活
- 234
And the dinner parties. Don't forget the dinner parties.
至少还有派对晚会 可别忘了
- 235
And, uh, over there you got your Queens and, uh...
在那边你能看到皇后系列
- 236
your Quad spring series,
舒适新春系列
- 237
and your Deluxe 1000s,
还有奢华1000系列
- 238
all the way to the imperial paradise. Sweet racket, huh?
直通睡眠的尊享乐园 这工作不错吧
- 239
I swear sometimes I wake up in the morning
有时候我早晨醒来
- 240
and I can't believe I'm the Siesta king.
简直不敢相信自己成了午睡国王