- 241
Except for how I am.
甚至不知道是怎么当上的
- 242
Very impressive.
很动人
- 243
So, where does the photographer want me for the shoot?
那么 摄影师要我在哪里拍照
- 244
Uh, didn't your agent tell you? There's no shoot.
你的经纪人没有告诉你么 不用拍照
- 245
Well, then what did you hire me for?
那你雇我做什么
- 246
You've heard the expression "sex sells"?
你听说过"美女促销"吗
- 247
That's why you are coming.
那就是你的工作
- 248
You're here to remind people
你要使人们联想到
- 249
there's a lot of fun things they can do on a Siesta King mattress
除了睡觉 在一张午睡国王床垫上
- 250
that don't involve sleep. Get it?
还有许多愉悦的事情可以做 懂吗
- 251
It is often said that good fences make good neighbors.
常言道 篱笆扎得牢 邻居处得好
- 252
But as Lynette was about to discover,
但是 勒奈特却发现
- 253
the fence might just need a little barbed wire
如果和麦克卢斯基太太毗邻
- 254
if the neighbor is Mrs. Mccluskey.
篱笆还需要装上铁丝网
- 255
What do you think you are doing? Get out of here.
你在干什么 快出去
- 256
Your little criminals snuck into my house
你家的小贼潜入我家
- 257
and stole my wall clock.
把我的挂钟偷走了
- 258
What?
什么
- 259
It was a hand-painted, purple and white wall clock.
一只手工涂漆 紫色白色相间的挂钟
- 260
My son made it.
是我儿子亲手做的