- 261
You sure you didn't misplace it? You are getting up in years.
你确定不是你乱放 毕竟你上了年纪
- 262
No offence,
我无意冒犯
- 263
but you probably forget where you put things.
可能是你不记得把它放在哪了
- 264
No offence, but you should be sterilized.
我也无意冒犯 但你最好别再生孩子了
- 265
Look! My boys do not break into people's houses.
听着 我的孩子没有闯进别人家里
- 266
Sure, they may have stolen your flowerpot.
当然 他们也许偷了你一盆花
- 267
But you know they apologized for that.
可他们已经道过歉了
- 268
They wrote a note.
他们只是写了张纸条
- 269
That's the coward's way out.
这是懦夫的做法
- 270
They should come over and apologize in person.
他们应该当面道歉
- 271
You know what? This has been fun. But now...
这听上去真是滑稽 但现在
- 272
You let those boys run wild.
你的放任自流导致你的孩子到处撒野
- 273
Toys all over the yard, bikes out in the street.
玩具扔得满院子 自行车随便停在街上
- 274
It's a disgrace.
真丢人
- 275
Get out of my house!
你给我出去
- 276
Those boys would've been better off raised by wolves.
你儿子被狼抚养也比现在好
- 277
God knows they would have been cleaner.
也许他们还会干净点
- 278
Valentine's Day is tomorrow.
明天是情人节
- 279
I know. I already bought your gifts.
我知道 我给你买好礼物了
- 280
Roses and English toffee?
玫瑰和英式太妃糖吗