- 321
My husband wears metal clamps
我丈夫喜欢在他的乳头上
- 322
around his nipples, hooray?
戴着铁夹子 万岁
- 323
I want you to try it. Just... just once.
我想让你试试 就一次
- 324
Try what? Hurting you? You actually want me to hurt you?
试什么 打你吗 你真的想让我打你
- 325
So, I can feel pleasure, yes.
那样我才能获得快感
- 326
Fine.
好吧
- 327
So, was it good for you, too?
这样你也会有快感 是吧
- 328
Mike wants babies.
麦克想要孩子
- 329
- What? - He wants to have kids.
- 你说什么 - 他想要孩子
- 330
He had that look men get that says,
他用一副男人常有的神情说着
- 331
"I'm ready to procreate,
"我做好了生育的准备
- 332
point me to the nearest cervix".
把我带到最近的子宫去吧"
- 333
And this is a problem?
这有问题吗
- 334
Oh, I can't have another baby.
我不可能再生一个孩子的
- 335
I'm so grateful I had you,
有了你我感天动地
- 336
I don't regret a minute of that.
我从未后悔过
- 337
But I... found it to be completely overwhelming.
但是 生孩子对我来说太可怕了
- 338
Sometimes I even wonder how I got through it.
有时我甚至怀疑当初是怎么熬过来的
- 339
You and me both.
我也怀疑
- 340
So, have you told Mike how you feel?
你没告诉麦克你的想法吗